||Dilks - Simone, Inc.
|An Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business dedicated to providing extremely high productivity, functionaly, and quality to the customer.
Dilks – Simone, Inc. is an Economically
Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) in the State of South Carolina,
established as a for-profit corporation on 1 January 2007. Ms. Simone is the majority stockholder and acts as President and Mr. Dilks is the minority stockholder and acts as Vice President/Chief
Scientist. Ms. Simone and Mr. Dilks formed Dilks – Simone to handle the business interests of both stockholders.
The overview pages consist of the following:
- Mission - This page describes the corporate
mission. It shows the commitment to providing extremely high
productivity, functionality, and quality and
productivityin the development of innovative solutions for the
- Principals - This page describes the company's
two principals. It shows the unique qualifications of both the President
and the Vice President/Chief Scientist.
- Capabilities - This page describes the company's
extensive capabilities. It list these capabilities accumulated over
forty years of systems design and development.
- Philosophy - This page describes the corporate
philosophy. It describes how the corporate philosophy enables the
company to achieve its extremely high quality, productivity, and
- Contact Us - This page contains the methods of
While much of the past performance of Dilks - Simone was
performed by the principals prior to the forming the company, the company
has extensive experience working in the C5ISR
arena and related areas. The Dilks - Simone past performance pages are divided as
- System Design/Development - This page describes the
systems that the principals designed and developed.
- Program/Project Management - This page describes the
programs/projects the principals managed
- Proposal Preparation - This page describes the major
winning proposals where the principal acted as the proposal manager, the
technical volume manager, or the system architect.
- Ancillary Systems - This page describes the
communications networks, communications devices, sensors, and data sources
that produced data required for the systems the principals designed and
- International Consulting - This page describes the international consulting where the principal acted as a consultant to major international organizations.
In many cases, the Dilks - Simone principal was both the primary system designer/developer and the program manager
since he was the President/CEO of the company that designed and developed the
system. As a results, many programs show up on both pages.
Under past preformance is the list of all customers for whom the Dilks - Simone principals have supported.
These pages list the contractual vehicles Dilks - Simone can offer to its customers.
Due to the extensive experience of the principals of Dilks
- Simone, it has found that the company can be a tremendous resource to emerging
companies. Many of these small companies, while being very innovative, lack the
experience in building the infrastructure required for the company to become
successful. Dilks - Simone offers mentoring in many disciplines including the
- Project Management - This page describes the project
management processes advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as
tailored to achieve extremely high quality, productivity, and innovation.
- Financial - This page describes the necessary
financial infrastructure for a successful management of a new company.
- Human Resources - This page describes the techniques
of having a human resources department with the required policies and
procedures to enable a successful company while protecting itself from any
- Processes - This page describes the required
processes that must be in place to achieve extremely high quality,
productivity, and innovation.
- Proposal Methodology - This page describes a proven
and successful proposal methodology.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) - This page describes
the use of a WBS and its role in estimating and controlling the cost of a
- Basis of Estimates - This page describes the use of a
Basis of Estimates methodology to improve continuously the productivity of
achieving the many aspects of a project.
- Metric Data Collection and Use - This page describes
the metric data that should be collected and methods of using these
metric data to improve continuously the corporate processes.
These pages contain the following:
- Legal Description - The legal description of Dilks -
Simone Enterprises, Inc.
- NAICS - The North American Industry Classification
System (NAICS) codes under which Dilks - Simone is qualified to perform.
- Affiliations - A list of the industry organizations
with which Dilks - Simone is affiliated.
©2016 Dilks - Simone, Inc. (All